Elektroprojekt has a vast experience and high level technical expertise in power generation from conventional power sources in particular.
Elektroprojekt has been participating in preparation and implementation of projects and providing technical support during construction and commissioning of almost all major thermal power facilities, plants and systems in Croatia.
These activities include engagement on the following facilities, plants and systems within the power plants:
Projects: THERMAL POWER
- combined-cycle cogeneration plants
- condensing thermal power plants
- industrial power plants
- process units within thermal power plants (gas turbine and steam turbine plants, boiler plants, common systems, water intake/coolers ...)
- power plant concept development and siting
- fuel and water supply systems
- steam and hot water boilers
- heat exchanger
- chemical and thermal water pretreatment plants
- flue gas ducting and chimneys
- flue gas treatment and filtering (selective catalytic reduction-SCR, flue gas desulphurization - FGD)