Elektroprojekt has a wide array of specialist expertise needed for rendering of all types of engineering design services and offers comprehensive solutions.
Elektroprojekt activity in the field of electricity transmission and distribution encompasses design of substations of all types (AIS, GIS) and voltage levels up to 400 kV, switchyards and switchgears, and HV, MV and LV cable lines.
Focused on market demand, the company offers to its clients quality solutions for construction of new and reconstruction of the existing power facilities.
Specialist knowledge, calculations and analyses confirmed by the clients applied to the following facilities, plants and systems:
Projects: TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION
- power transformers (generator transformers, mains transformers, station service transformers)
- switchyards and switchgears (HV, MV)
- LV distribution systems (AC, DC)
- control, signalling, protection, metering and regulating systems
- common grounding, lightning protection, lighting systems and installations
- fire alarm and fire protection systems