Elektroprojekt prepares documentation for the Environmental Impact Assessment procedures and Appropriate Assessment procedures (Main Impact Assessment for Ecological Network/Natura 2000) for strategies, plans and projects, as well as other documentation stipulated by environmental and nature protection legal framework.
Elektroprojekt’s experience in protected area management plans is especially noteworthy.
This area of consultancy includes:
Projects: ENVIRONMENT AND PROTECTED AREAS
- preparation of Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) studies for strategies, plans, programmes and projects
- preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) studies, screening and scoping reports,
- preparation of Environmental Protection Studies for projects not requiring full EIA,
- implementation of Appropriate Assessment (AA) procedures for the ecological network,
- preparation of Main Assessment Study and/or chapters of strategies, plans, programmes or projects for the Ecological Network
- implementation of overriding public interest procedure with proposal of compensatory measures
- rehabilitation of degraded habitats (river arms, dead waters and pools)
- preparation of protected area management plans