Elektroprojekt provides its clients with consultancy services within the legal framework of environmental protection.
This area of consultancy includes:
- studies on project conformity with physical plans as part of project development procedures/implementation
- studies on conformity of basic designs with programme of environmental and nature protection measures,
- preparation of documentation for issuing of environmental permit,
- preparation of remediation studies, programmes and reports,
- preparation of the state-of-the-environment reports,
- preparation of separate reports and studies for environmental component status assessment,
- preparation of projections of emission, reports on implementation of policies and measures for GHG emission reduction and national communications on climate change,
- preparation of reports on calculation (inventory) of GHG and air pollution emissions,
- preparation and/or verification of separate studies, calculations and projections for environmental components,
- conducting technical operations related to the Environmental Pollution Registry
- preparation of reports on product compliance with standards for obtaining the Friend of the Environment label and EU Ecolabel,
- preparation of reports for determining criteria for certain product groups for obtaining the Friend of Nature label
Elektroprojekt field monitoring activities involve services of establishing and implementation of hydromorphological monitoring and assessment of hydromorphological status of surface waters pursuant to Water Framework Directive (WFD) in the Republic of Croatia. This activity encompasses hydromorphological monitoring of river and lake water bodies.